AUTOMATIC, INTELLIGENT AND FLEXIBLE SYSTEM
1 –HIGH PRECISE MEASUREMENT LEVELMETER BUBBLE TO BUBBLE
2 –DATA ACQUISITION
3 –AUTOMATON CONTROL
APPLICATION: Rivers, dams, grounds water, tanks, industrials sites
HYDR0 2000 system create regulate air flow inside 4 submerged pressure tubes.
Air pressure Inside these tubes is the real image of the waterspout placed above pressure picks.
This pressure is applied on 2 high precision piezo
resistive sensors which deliver 4 signals convertied in water level.
These 2 high precision piezo resistive sensors give a
controlled value. System is equipped with an auto
checking process and with a good working control of the various components.
2-Data Acquisition Unit
HYDR0 2000 allow to get measurements of the greater part of the available sensors on the maket, and up to 8 analogic sensors + 6 intelligent sensors+ 4 inputs ToR (All or Nothing) + 1 BCD16 bits input, in the standard version.
The system is evolutionary and modular. Data
transmission can be realised by USB connection, TCP/IP or RS232 and/or by modem connection (GSM,
His operating is realised by the associated software.
3-Automaton system interface
HYDRO 2000 drive up to 16 relays outputs for
automatism control and can be interfaced to several automatons through their analogic outputs and BCD 21 bits.
HYDR0 2000 is a complete system, secure, autonomous,
precise as much as his measurement part as his
acquisition part, Data transmission and automaton
DetailsPARTICULARITY OF HYDRO 2000
Modularity of the system which allow to adapt the material to the needs
- High range of measurement
- Rack system
- Internal moduls are independant
- Several communication interfaces
- Several external sensor interfaces
- Increase of the measurement points on different sites of a river/lake
- High precision sensors ± 0.05% on the full scale between - 40° and + 60°C
- Rectification of the whole influence parameters
- Waves or currents instability location
Reduction of maintenance cost
- Checking the failing material
- Auto diagnostic system by internal redundancy material
- Additional bottle of nitrogen
- Auto cleaning system
- Internal pneumatic rate leakage checking
- Global error measurement
- Sensors failing measurement cheking and correcting
- Measurement checking rate confidence
- Measurement validation