New flow transmitter without level sensor.
Capable of operating with all types of level sensors with analog voltage 0-10 V or current 4-20 mA output :
Hydrostatic pressure with submerged piezoresistive probe Air or submerged ultrasonic rangefinder Radar….
The Level is then converted into flow by a “Q(H) curve” defined by a parametric formula or by a set of pairs of points (H, Q). The filtered flow and the cumulative hourly volume (first 168 hours for each site) are stored in flash and can be saved on a USB key.
HYDRO D1401 P: 1 meter water height (full scale)
HYDRO D1405 P: 5 meters water height (full scale)
Industrial sites, reservoirs, rivers, wastewater treatment plants, environmental control, ...
It has the following elements and functions as standard :
- Temperature compensation of the different measurements and outputs
- Memorization of flow rate, level and modification or incident type events
- An RS232 type COM1 serial link for setting and using the history with our HydroExpress software according to a proprietary protocol
- Transfer of the history by USB key to a PC with direct reading by our HydroExpress software
- A Human Machine Interface consisting of a 4-line LCD display of 20 alphanumeric characters and a 6-key touch keyboard
- A library (curves download): 71 standard HYDROLOGIC curves + 28 user curves per point + 20 user curves per formula - An order for 2 samplers
- Supply of cords for mains charging, external battery charging, control of 2 samplers, an RS232 female/female Null modem and a USB-RS232 converter.
It has the HydroExpress software as an option for configuration and operation.