NEW RANGE OF PORTABLE AUTONOMOUS BUBBLE TO BUBBLE FLOW MEASUREMENT SENSORS IN OPEN CHANNELS AND MANIFOLDS
New portable flowmeters, low consumption, according to the bubble bubble principle (self-cleaning), available :
HYDRO D1701: 1 meter water height (full scale)
HYDRO D1705: 5 meters water height (full scale)
BUSINESS AREAS Industrial sites, reservoirs, rivers, groundwater, wastewater treatment plants, environmental control, ...
Thanks to its compact compressed air generator, the HYDRO D1700 range measures the level by means of that of the injection pressure of a low air flow at the foot of the water column. This pressure is applied to a silicon membrane sensor which delivers a signal proportional to the height of water upstream of the weir or of the contraction. The level is then converted into flow by a "Q(H) curve" defined by a parametric formula or by a set of pairs of points (H,Q).
The filtered flow and the cumulative hourly volume (first 168 hours for each site) are stored in flash.
It has the following elements and functions:
- Temperature compensation of the different measurements and outputs
- Compensation of the water height measurement according to the different influence quantities
- An RS232 type COM1 serial link for setting and using the history with our HydroExpress or HydroPC software according to the proprietary protocol
- Transfer of the history by USB key to our Hydroexpress or HydroPC software
- Human Machine Interface consisting of a 4-line LCD display with 20 alphanumeric characters and a 6-key touch keyboard
- Library (curves download): 71 standard HYDROLOGIC curves + 28 user curves by points + 20 user curves by formula
- Control for 2 samplers
- Configuration of 50 work sites, each with their own operating mode and configuration
- Supply of mains charging leads, external battery charging leads, 2 sampler control leads, a USB-RS232 converter, a female/female RS232 Null modem.
It has as an option :
- Physico-chemical probes (up to 10 different measurements) by SDI12 or modbus link
- Hydroexpress or Hydro PC software for configuration and operation