NEW RANGE OF PORTABLE AUTOMATIC BUBBLE TO BUBBLE FLOW MEASUREMENT SENSORS AND EXTERNAL SENSORS IN OPEN CHANNELS AND MANIFOLDS
New portable flowmeters, low consumption, allowing level measurement by bubble or external sensors (ultrasound, radar, piezo, any 4-20 mA sensor)
bubble to bubble :
Thanks to its compact compressed air generator, the HYDRO D1900 range measures the level by means of that of the injection pressure of a low air flow at the foot of the water column.
This pressure is applied to a silicon membrane sensor which delivers a signal proportional to the water level.
External sensor :
Any external sensor with a 4-20 mA output signal images the level of the flow.
The Level is then converted into flow by a “Q(H) curve” defined by a parametric formula or by a set of pairs of points (H, Q). The filtered flow and the cumulative hourly volume (first 168 hours for each site) are stored in flash.
HYDRO D1901 : 1 meter water height (full scale)
HYDRO D1905 : 5 meters water height (full scale)
Industrial sites, reservoirs, rivers, wastewater treatment plants, environmental control, ...
It has the following elements and functions as standard :
- Temperature compensation of the different measurements and outputs - Memorization of flow rate, level and modification or incident type events
- An RS232 type COM1 serial link for setting and using the history with our HydroExpress software according to a proprietary protocol
- Transfer of the history by USB key to a PC with direct reading by our HydroExpress software
- A Human Machine Interface consisting of a 4-line LCD display of 20 alphanumeric characters and a 6-key touch keyboard
- A library (curves download) : 71 standard HYDROLOGIC curves + 28 user curves per point + 20 user curves per formula
- An order for 2 samplers
- Configuration of 50 work sites, each with their own mode of operation and configuration
- Supply of mains charging cords, external battery charging, control of 2 samplers, a USB-RS232 converter, a female/female RS232 Null modem.
It has the HydroExpress software as an option for configuration and operation.