NEW LINE SELF CLEANING LEVELMETER BUBBLE TO BUBBLE SENSOR
Industrials plants, tanks and reservoirs, rivers, groundwater, meteorology, hydrology, hydrogeology, hydrometry, environmental control, ...
It’s a completly new smart self contained sensor designed to measure, record and transmit waterlevel.
This low power consumption instrument works on the bubbling principle. It is available for several ranges :
HYDRO L1605 : 5 meters water dpth (full scale)
HYDRO L1610 : 10 meters water dpth (full scale)
HYDRO L1620 : 20 meters water dpth (full scale)
HYDRO L1660 : 60 meters water dpth (full scale)
Thanks to its integrated compact air generator, the new waterlevel meter HYDRO L1600 measures the level by sending a small continuous pressure at a low flow to the bottom of the water column.
This pressure is applied to the silicium membrane of a pressure sensor which delivers a signal
proportional to the water depth.
The HYDRO L1600 levelmeter comes standard with the following features
- Temperature compensation of the measurements and outpouts
- The water depth compensation according to the influence factors
- The user has several possibilities : the water level measurement can be transmitted as an analog signal 4-20mA ou 0-10V or as a numeric message through physical ports SDI12 or RS232, RS485, USB, modem RTC, GSM, …
-Very low power consumption instrument ideal for remote area survey
-The SDI 12 serial port can be used as well for programming or transmitting the measurements
-The serial port COM1 RS232 type is used to communicate directly with a PC in terminal mode (for the setting and local operating)
-The serial port COM2 RS232 / RS485 type is used to transmit the corresponding numerical value of the measurement with an ISP8 format in order to maintain the compatibility with our former instruments LPN8 type
- A display with a LCD color screen and a sensitive 6 buttom keyboard
HYDRO L1600 can be optionnaly delivered with the following features
- 2 extra analog outpouts 4-20mA ou 0-10V
- Modbus protocol on serial port COM2 if the numerical message ISP8 is not activated
- Protocol « HYDROLOGIC current values » on COM2 if the numerical message ISP8 or the modbus protocol are not activated
-An external nitrogen bottle can be connected to the system in order to take over from the integrated air generator if the power supply becomes to low to ensure a normal working of the level meter
- An external 7bar compressor in a deeper enclosure
- An air dryer
- Alert system